Darcy Clothing Ltd began life as The Vintage Shirt Company in 2004. The intention then was to supply accurate replicas of mens period shirts and collars for use in plays and costume dramas.Since then we have expanded our range to provide hats, socks, trousers, waistcoats, underwear and a huge variety of general accessories.
As we grew, the old name didn’t really represent the variety of available stock so in 2010 we decided to re-brand as Darcy Clothing Ltd. (A name taken from the creator of the business, Catherine Darcy, not the more famous Mr.)
The clothing is largely made specially for us and is taken directly from original garments. The shapes and fabrics are uncompromisingly genuine. We only ever use natural fibres in any pre C20th garments. The construction methods however take advantage of modern mass production techniques which means that we can supply costume designers with the authenticity they require at an affordable price.
We now sell all over the world to everyone from sheep farmers in Wales needing sturdy braces to Hollywood stars playing pirates. Everyone receives the same service wherby we aim to despatch orders the same day providing the items are in stock.
The past may be another country but you can visit it here at Darcy Clothing.
- Address Lewes,East Sussex
- Phone +44 (0) 1273 471586
- Website http://www.darcyclothing.com
- Category Alt Fashion, Alt Gifts, Alt Home, Alt Lifestyle
- Location UK
- Tags accessories, beret, boater, bowler, braces, collars, cravats, cufflinks, derby, evening wear, gloves, hats, jackets, knitwear, mens, neckwear, panama, scarves, shirts, socks, ties, trilby, victorian, vintage, waistcoats, womens
- By Ceeaych
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org