We are a family run delicatessen, situated in the heart of Nottingham city centre. The shop was founded nearly two decades ago and specialises in selling cheese. We have developed our range throughout the years and now stock over 200 British cheeses from a wide variety of milks including: Cows, Sheep, Goats and Buffalo. Being situated in Nottinghamshire gives us a fantastic opportunity to stock some of the finest blue stilton (the king of cheese) which is sourced locally from Colston Bassett Dairy, and Cropwell Bishop Creameries.
We also stock a wide range of continental cheese from all over Europe.
- Address Flying Horse Walk,Nottingham
- Phone 01159 419114
- Website http://www.cheeseshop-nottingham.co.uk/
- Category Alt Dining, Alt Gifts, Alt Home, Alt Lifestyle
- Location UK
- Tags brie, caerphilly, cheddar, chutney, coffee, cornish blue, cropwell bishop, cropwell butler, deli, delicatessen, family, feta, gjetost, gloucester, goats, gruyere, halloumi, hamper, jam, manchego, marmalade, pies, pork pies, preserve, Sheep, soft cheese, stilton, wensleydale
- By Ceeaych
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org