Hunting for unique vintage furniture and homeware is one of life’s few pleasures! Le Grenier seeks out these treasures and more, offering an exclusive one-of-a-kind home style!
Based in Shoreditch, East London, Le Grenier (which translates as ‘the attic’) has been sourcing some of the best in one off antique and refurbished pieces since 2008.
With press interest as well as being involved in high profile projects, Le Grenier specialises in vintage furniture and home decor. One will be able to choose from a selection of rare pieces from all over the world. Le Grenier features homeware, original pieces for the dining room and kitchen as well as other highly sought after collectables.
One can expect many of our pieces to come from England and France, each carefully hand picked and restored to their former glory. Our stock is constantly evolving; new pieces can be viewed on the ‘Stock’ page of the Le Grenier website. Many of the items are available for immediate online order.
Le Grenier is a treasure trove of stylish antiquities just waiting to be explored.
Can’t see what you are looking for? Get in touch with us directly. We may be able to find and source the perfect piece for you!
- Address Shoreditch,London
- Phone +44 77 2089 0393
- Website http://www.le-grenier.com/
- Category Alt Home, Alt Lifestyle
- Location London, UK
- Tags 1930`s, 1940`s, 1950`s, 1960s, 1970`s, 1980`s, antique, British, collectible, cups, design, french, furniture, home decor, homeware, interior, kitchen, kitchenalia, life style, mid century, modernism, mugs, quirky, retro, shoreditch, teapots, vintage
- By Ceeaych
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org