I’ve made jewellery in one form or another for at least 25 years, starting out with simple bead-and-wire designs and finally progressing to simple silversmithing and chain mail techniques.
I eventually realised that my designs didn’t feel quite handmade enough, I wanted to do more. So in 2007, I took my first (and only) lampwork lesson and have been hooked ever since.
Nowadays my primary passion is making glass beads and cabochons. I do still make jewellery but glass is definitely where my interest lies the most!
So, welcome to my little corner of Truly Handmade. Here you’ll find a collection of distinctive and inspiring handmade lampwork glass beads and cabochons made by me in my small workshop at my home in Chorley, Lancashire.
- Address Chorley, United Kingdom
- Website http://www.janehamill.co.uk/
- Category Alt Art, Alt Gifts, Alt Jewellery
- Location UK
- Tags beads, beautiful, cabochons, donuts, glass, handcrafted, handmade, hoops, jewellery, murano, murrini, unique
- By Ceeaych
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org