Howkapow is a colourful online shop based in Bristol, England. We stock home and kitchenware, ceramics, lamps and lights, prints and posters, accessories, kids stuff, jewellery and unique gifts from independent designers and illustrators. Opened in December 2010 by husband-and-wife team Rog and Cat How, we sell quality products with a stand-out, smile-inducing style.
Howkapow stocks innovative, fun and interesting work from breakthrough talent as well as a few carefully-chosen independent, family-run brands. Perfect for those who covet unusual gifts at affordable prices, we have new pieces in store every season from a regularly changing collection that has seen us named ‘Best Online Shop For Stylish Homewares’ by The Guardian and named a ‘Top Online Shop’ by The Sunday Times. Our six month pop-up shop over Christmas 2012 and Spring 2013 was also named by The Guardian as the Best Shop To Visit in Bristol.
- Address Bristol,UK
- Phone +44 (0) 117 942 4000
- Website https://www.howkapow.com/
- Category Alt Gifts, Alt Home, Alt Jewellery
- Location UK
- Tags bags, brooches, ceramics, clocks, cushions, decorative, design shop, earrings, glassware, homewares, howkapow, jugs, kitchenware, lighting, mugs, necklaces, prints, quirky home accessories, quirky homeware, scarves, unique gifts, unique homeware
- By Ceeaych
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org