About the jewellery
Ebba Goring’s jewellery collections are inspired by her love of traditional needlework and her passion to translate textile skills that have been handed down from generation to generation, into a new material that will preserve them forever.
Handmade, delicate lace and crochet is transformed into solid precious metal and combined with sparkling stones resulting in luxury jewellery that has a timeless elegance.
Ebba set up her business in 2009 after graduating with a BDES (hons) in Jewellery and Metal Design from Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, Dundee. Ebba now works from her home studio on the Fife Coast, Scotland, making work for galleries, boutique shops and online retailers as well as taking private commissions.
- Address Kinross,Scotland,UK
- Website http://www.ebbagoring.com/
- Category Alt Art, Alt Gifts, Alt Jewellery
- Location UK
- Tags bangles, bracelets, cufflinks, designer, earrings, gold, handmade, Metal, necklaces, precious, rings, silver
- By Ceeaych
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org